About the RRTC: Health & Wellness Consortium
The RRTC on Health and Wellness is a Rehabilitation Research and
Training Center (RRTC) funded by the National Institute on Disability
and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) to conduct research and training
to support the health and wellness of persons with long term disabilities.
Learn more about us! The menu bar to the left provides links to
more information about:
• The vision and mission that serve as the underpinnings
of the RRTC
• Our partners across the country that form the
RRTC on Health and Wellness
• The staff of the center; their perspectives, interests
• The three outcomes (strands) that our Center is
charged by NIDRR to address
• The members of our National Advisory Council who provide
direction and multiple perspectives to
inform the research and training activities of
• Our funding agency The National Institute on Disability
and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR)
• The primary host of the Center, the Oregon Institute
on Disability & Development at Oregon Health
& Science University in Portland, Oregon.
• The most recent version of the RRTC newsletter, "RRTC
• Information for contacting the RRTC.
The RRTC is a project of at .
Funded by the .
Grant No. H133B990019.